Saturday, September 7, 2013

1 Minute Nail Polish Challenge!

Hi everyone! I know it has been a long while since I had posted but I just started school. I know school!!!! i will try to post every Sunday or maybe Friday? Let me know in the comments what day you would like me to post. 
Anyways I was tagged to do the one minute nail polish challenge. This is not as easy as it seems. I am not the best nail painter in the world. I am still learning. So here is my video and i hope you like it.


So how did you like the video? If it is easier to see a video then leave a comment and I will try to do more videos if I can. Any suggestions for the next nail video?




This one minute nail polish challenge was so much fun and  tag all of you who watch this and send me your pictures or videos.

                                                       Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment