Saturday, August 10, 2013

I Love Nail Polish Tag!

Hi everyone. I was on Youtube and one of the gurus I watch did a I <3 Nail Polish Tag and I thought it would be good to try so here it is: 
This is my favorite base coat next to the Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hardener. This dry fast and makes my nails grow strong and helps them from breaking it also anchors to my nail better to make my manicure last longer.


The Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat is my absolute favorite top coat in the whole universe. It is fast drying and makes your nails shinny and gel like. You can use regular nail polish and put this on and cure it in natural sun light or a light bulb for 10 minutes and it is hard as a rock and it is long lasting. I strongly recommend this to any one.


Julep, any Sally Hansen Polish, and Essie are the polishes I find I use the most. I am not really into name brand polishes but these are the polishes I use more often. 

I am hooked on painting my nails. Of course a Maniac for Nails.

I hardly have nude nails but when I do I like to use sheer as can be. With 2 coats of this polish I have completed my neutral nails.

 I love pink. I am a pink girl 100%. Any shade of pink I love. I do like red but I find that it makes my skin look darker and it looks to grown up to me. I wear pink all year around and I wear red during the holidays.

This is a very hard one. I love glitter nails but I love a classic matte. It just depends on the mood.

My go to polish right now is anything pink, blue, green, yellow, purple, metallic, glitter, and matte. Whether it is pastel or neon.

My nails are summer fun flower nails. I have on a white base with hand painted flowers and a multi colored glitter accent nail. Let me now in the comments below if you want a post about these nails and how I painted the flowers.

 So if I had a nail polish line what would i name it. Well... Nail Maniac of course. I hope one day. 

So this was fun. I hope you know a little more about Nail Maniac and I hope you try this out and send me your answers and thought sin the comments down below or to my email I would love to hear it. Until next post bye.
                                                 Love,
                                                         




No comments:

Post a Comment