Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Galaxy Nails


Hi everyone I wanted to start out with galaxy nails because they are so easy and beautiful to create. With a little bit of patience everyone can recreate this beautiful nail art design.

Below is a picture collage of how i created these nails. Take your time and make this design yours.


The polishes I used are:
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hardener
Revlon Top Speed in Black Magic
Sally Girl in Epic
China Glaze Crackle in Latticed Lilac
Wet n Wild Wild Shine in Wild Card
Kleancolor Nail Lacquer in Metallic Aqua
Kleancolor Nail Lacquer in Metallic Fuchsia 
Wet n Wild Wild Shine in Wild Orchid
Wet n Wild Wild Shine in Kaleidoscope 
Elf Nail Polish in Fairy
Sally Girl in So 70's
Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat

Items Used are:
Cosmetic Sponge Wedge
Eye shadow Applicator Sponges

Follow these steps and when sponging start off with a small amount of polish, then add more if needed. I hope this picture is helpful. I would love to hear feedback from my viewers with your opinion whether this was helpful or not. I hope you try this easy nail art design and welcome to my GALAXY of Nails.


Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment